Frequently Asked Questions
Grocery shopping just got easier with Madison Foods On The Fly. Madison Foods On The Fly is our online grocery service powered by Rosie; it's everything you love about Madison Foods, online! Shop for your favorite items from the comfort of anywhere. It's easy, fast and affordable. Simply login, shop for your items, and select a pickup or delivery time that is convenient for you. Then relax, we’ll do the rest..
Currently Madison Foods On The Fly is available at our store at 4939 Hwy 287 Ennis MT, 59729.
A $4.95 pickup convenience fee will be added to your order at checkout..
Add $4.95 Delivery Fee within 4 miles, with an additional $1.00 for every mile after 4.
Yes! Delivery is $4.95 to those within 4 miles of the store and we have the ability to delivery out to a 50-mile radius from our store. Our delivery charge for out of the town customers is $1/mile ONE WAY. This will be calculated by Rosie and be added to your total at time of checkout.
Please note the special delivery days and pickup locations for various towns at outlined below:
- Pony Delivery Days: every Friday at 4 PM. Pickup to be done at the Pony Post Office Parking Lot.
- Harrison Delivery Days: every Friday at 4:30 PM. Pickup to be done at the gravel lot at Pony turnoff.
- Virginia City Delivery Days: every Monday and Thursday at 4 PM. Pickup to be done at the Baseball Field Parking Lot.
- Norris Delivery Days: every Friday at 3:45 PM. Pickup to be done at the Norris Bar Parking Lot.
Curbside Pickup is available from 10 am to 8 pm, seven days a week.
Delivery Times are Monday thru Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Curbside Orders require a 2-hour lead time and the last time an order can be placed for curbside is 5 pm.
Delivery Orders require a 3-hour lead time and the last time an order can be placed for delivery is 1 pm.
Contact the store and we can help you with any needed refund. Please be aware that refunds may take up to 7-10 days to be processed back to the payment card used for your online purchase.
Though some item prices might be different from those in-store, Madison Foods On The Fly works hard to provide the best value for online grocery shopping. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Madison Foods weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please contact us HERE.
- Create an account using the link on the homepage or by visiting http://www.rosieapp.com/signup?retailer=Madison
- Search for items using the search bar at the top of the page
- Search for items using the department navigation on the left hand side of the page.
- Add items to your cart by hovering over the item and selecting the quantity needed.
- Click on the cart tab on the right hand side of the screen
- Select in-store pickup and enter your contact information
- Choose a date and time for in-store pick up or delivery
- Review your order and enter any promotion codes
- Checkout with your credit card
- Pickup your order at your selected time or be home at the time of your scheduled delivery. Be sure to have your confirmation code handy as it is required to release your order.
The minimum order is $30.00 for online grocery pickup. We don't have a max order. However, items are subject to store availability
You may place your order up to seven days in advance. However, at this point once your order is placed it cannot be modified. We are anticipating an update that will allow you to make an order, select a time slot and modify your order throughout the week. Please watch for update emails. If you need to change your order after it was placed, you will need to contact the store directly.
Yes! After you place your order please call 406-682-4306 and let us know that you have an organic box to pick up. Remember that these are only available for curbside or delivery on Tuesday.
Whether shopping in store or online with Madison Foods On The Fly, our promise is to exceed your expectations by combining the best customer service with the freshest foods. Our team is committed to offering only the highest quality foods and services. Your satisfaction is paramount, which is why we stand behind our products and services 100%.
That's our promise to you.
We do not accept gift cards at this time. Payment must be made by credit or debit card at time of purchase.
We currently do not accept SNAP/EBT payments at this time. Payment must be made by credit card at time of purchase. We are working with our software providers and the USDA to make this a possibility in the future.
If you miss your time slot, we will contact you to reschedule
- Look for the Madison Foods On The Fly parking stalls or designated curbside area
- Call or text the number on your email confirmation and we will bring your order out to your car.
Unfortunately no. But you can cancel your order up to 2 hours before curbside pickup and 3 hours before delivery orders. Then simply place a new order for your desired time.